Rabu, 03 April 2013


And thiss! One of my favorite songs created by The Overtunes :D
Uhmm, you can also download this and another songs covered by them =D at http://www.reverbnation.com/theovertunes/songs


Why God gave us friends
By: The Overtunes
GOD knew that everyone needscompanionship and cheer,He knew that people need someone whose thoughts are always near.He knew they need someone kind to lend a helping hand.Someone to gladly take the time to care and understand.GOD knew that we all need someoneto share each happy day,To be a source of courageWhen troubles come our way.Someone to be true to us,Whether near or far apart.Someone whose love we'll alwayshold and treasure in our hearts. That's Why GOD Gave Us Friends!
(from left to right) Ka Mada, Andrew(the small one), Mikha, Ka Ugi, Rabbit(?), Ka J

This is my one of my favorite songs because from the lyrics, it teaches me to be more grateful to God, for everything I have now, for my friends, my family, the people that's always be in my side in happiness and also in pain, It also teaches me that we need each other, we can't live alone, and that's why God gave us friends :') 
Thanks for reading! :) Follow @TheOvertunes :D
Follow me @michelewongso


2 komentar: